The third set of selections for documentary filmmaking seed grants has been completed. We would like to express our thanks and gratitude to everyone who applied.
The winners are as follows (in alphabetical order):
- Alfred Sung, The Last Stitch will be awarded with HK$150,000 production grant
- Covin Cheng, Until that Day will be awarded with HK$80,000 production grant
- Sonali Devnani and Jayson Albano, Addicted Innocence will be awarded with HK$30,000 production grant
- Wong Yik Fung and Li Man Chung, Learn to Unlearn Again (Former working title “Learn to Unlearn“) will be awarded with HK$120,000 production grant
- Zeng Wanqiu and Tsui Yuen Tan, Still Silence will be awarded with HK$80,000 production grant
All winners will receive one-on-one coaching by creative advisors, nine months of residency at the Journalism and Media Studies Centre of The University of Hong Kong and free admission to classes with award-winning documentary filmmaking experts.