The second set of selections for documentary filmmaking seed grants has been completed. We would like to express our thanks and gratitude to everyone who applied.
Each of the following three winners will be awarded with HK$150,000 production grant (in alphabetical order):
- Tze Woon Chan, Blue Island (Former working title “14/67″)
- Oi Yue Cheng, Dear Daughter (Former working title “My Home-coming”)
- Vincent Du, China’s Forgotten Daughters
Each of the following three winners will be awarded with HK$70,000 production grant (in alphabetical order):
- Wai Shing Lee, Family Family Day (Former working title “Family Day “)
- Jimmy Lo, The Pang Jai Story
- Han Yan Yuen, Love in the Kingdom of Daughters
All winners will receive one-on-one coaching by creative advisors, nine months of residency at the Journalism and Media Studies Centre of The University of Hong Kong and free admission to classes with award-winning documentary filmmaking experts.